Hardcase carrying case for DJI Mavic Pro
- It is not a flexible thermoform material whose body is not durable like its counterparts sold in the markets.
- It is made of hard plastic (ABS) body resistant to crushing and impacts.
- 60DNS dense textured (hard) black polyurethane sponge material inside for the best impact absorption properties.
- Unlike the original box, it is not necessary to remove the propellers and control levers when putting them in the bag.
- It can withstand up to 76 kg load and pressure.
- Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum and DJI Mavic Pro are Alpine compatible.
In-bag equipment hoppers;
- DJI Mavic Pro
- Remote Control
- 2 pcs. backup battery
- 220V charging adapter
- Spare propellers
- 12V car charger adapter and other cables ..